Our Installations Unique !
A central vacuum, over time, is only as good as the installation. Our years of experience at Precision Central Vacuums ensures each and every vacuum pipe is joined properly, glued well, and each wall plate is securely attached. We find the most direct pipe route and use less fittings in order to maximize airflow. We make sure the hose hanger is properly mounted so it doesn't pull from the wall over time. Lastly, we take the time to go over the system with you and how to use each part.
- Ease of use: A central vacuum goes everywhere and is easy to use.
- More power: A central vacuum has 5x the suction power of a portable vac.
- Healthier air: Clinical studies show that in-home allergens are greatly reduced.
- Home value appreciation: A home with a central vacuum commands an increased value.
- Quiet operation: Central vac’s remote motors keep noise in the garage or basement – not in your home
- Longer-lasting: Central vacs have solid state construction and less wear and tear so they last longer.